Date(s) - 02/15/2023 - 02/17/2023
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sheraton Hotel and Suites
Come join us in February for our 36th Annual Training Conference!
Hotel Reservations Link: SHERATON
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing for 128 USD per night
Early check-in will be on February 14, 2023 from 4pm – 6pm. Wednesday morning conference check-in will be February 15th from 8am – 10am.
An agenda will be posted as soon as it is available.
TENTATIVE Classes (May be subject to change)
- Dealing While Causing Death with DEA Justin Brandt, IMPD Chris Smith
- Legal Updates with ILEA Raquel Ramirez
- Commercial Crimes/Tax Case Investigations with Indiana Dept of Revenue and IMPD, Chris Boomershine
- K9 in Interdiction with Operation Jetway Instructor, Gary Haddden and the IMPD Interdiction Unit
- Cell Site Analysis with Nicole Robertson
- Fusion Center Resources & Investigative Analyst Capabilities with Colin McNabb (Knowing How, When, and What to Deconflict)
- MobileDetect Field Test Certification with Jay Becker
- Fundamental Interdiction and Search Warrants with Kenny Williams and Mike Brazil
- Drones Within Investigations with PCMEG, Dave Murray and Josh Crayne – How Narcotics, Crash Reconstruction, Swat, and Patrol Can Utilize
- Best Practices in Courtroom Testimony
- State Mandated Training with Act-Out (Friday Only)
Bookings are closed for this event.